Thursday, September 10, 2015

Curse You, Pittsburgh

I was planning on offering up my first prop set in years tomorrow, but that's not going to happen.  A package containing Arkham Library bookmarks and Tillinghast Field warning stickers has been sitting in Pittsburgh for two days.  At the earliest they'll get here on Saturday.  If so, I'll have the package available on Monday or Tuesday.

Delays like this are why I'm so paranoid about having things in-hand before I offer them for sale.  Ideally, I'd like to offer a short run of 10-12 sets on a Friday, mail them on Monday, and have them in your hands by Thursday at the latest.  Quick and simple.





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you could make Tillinghast Field stickers through Zazzle.

DaMacGuy said...

Yea! I plan on buying several of the bookmarks if I can. They'll make great holiday gifts for several of my friends and family. :-D

Tim Lonegan said...

I hope you'll put me down for two sets.

Propnomicon said...

@gndn

The only problem is cost. Zazzle is great at on-demand one offs and super short runs, but they're not cost competitive for anything more than a dozen or two.

@DaMacGuy
That's exactly my thinking behind including extras in the set.

@Tim Lonegan
Your support is most appreciated.

Schlitzie said...

Oh, i'll jump on that list!

Unknown said...

Hopefully they don't sell out before I see that you have them. I really like the bookmarks. What kind of cardstock are they on?

Propnomicon said...

@ rygD Unofloas

They're 13 point uncoated cardstock.