Friday, December 18, 2009

Heavy Metal

I love a LARP with nice props as much as the next guy, but this is over the top. No, it's beyond that. It jumped over the top, landed on the other side, and ran towards the enemy bunker with all guns blazing.

From Lt. E. Watts comes this incredible collection of full scale Warhammer 40,000 LARP props and set pieces. I don't even like 40K, but after seeing the sheer scale of this project, in terms of both quantity and quality, I'm ready to sign up. This is the kind of full-blown, high immersion game that I'd love to play in. The costumes are impressive, but the dedication and craftsmanship that went into producing an entire ironmongery of heavy weapons from solid steel is far and above anything I've ever seen before.





2 comments:

Jo Asakura said...

holy cats. That is some over the top propmongering right there. 0.o;

:duly impressed

Nick Storm said...

"Space guns" and warhammer props makes tentacled, Mythos, baby Jesus cry....